The Kay Kidde Achievement Center
- Educational Services Lead To Independence
Offers many services, at locations convient to our client's needs or schedules, so that they better their lives.
- Education - We help client's toward empowerment, GED preparation, computer skills, financial management, daily living skills and more
- Jobs - Listings, Training Opportunities, Resume Preparation, and "Dress for Success".
- Counseling - When necessary, we refer clients to services in our network of East End Health and Human Service Agencies.
- Housing - We work with our clients on maintaining their housing or obtaining temporary housing, with the ultimate goal of permanent housing.